Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mixtape For Post-Exam, Post-Essay-Handing-In Grooving On The Bus/Singles Night Out (No Hard Feelings, Valentines Day):

1) Jump (For My Love) - The Pointer Sisters
2) Direct Me - Otis Redding
3) Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police
4) What'd I Say - Ray Charles
5) Yesterday Man - Roz Bell
6) Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
7) And She Was - The Talking Heads
8) I Can't Get Next To You - The Temptations
9) Crazy Love - Van Morrison
10) He Can Only Hold Her - Amy Winehouse
11) Heart Of Glass - Blondie
12) You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - Bob Dylan
13) Green Onions - Booker T And The MG's
14) In The Morning - Razorlight
15) Rush Rush - Debby Harry
16) Son Of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
17) Crow Jane - Derek Trucks Band
18) My Moon, My Man - Feist
19) A Little Respect - Erasure
20) Jumpin' Jive - Glen Miller
21) Stay With You - John Legend
22) Blue Skies - Oscar Peterson & Itzhack Perlman
23) My Sharona - The Knack
24) Mr. Jones - The Counting Crows

1 comment:

dried said...

Myyy sharona.

me?
1) Soothsayer - The Mars Volta
2) Haitian Fight Song* - Charles Mingus
3) Drunkship of Lanterns - The Mars Volta
4) L'Via l'Viaquez - The Mars Volta

*Epic bass solo at the beginning of this one.

...Actually, Volta is pretty much all I listened to until I mellowed out to Sufjan when I went to bed.

And yesss, green onions.